Filipino style chicken: our favorite recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Filipino style chicken recipes
Filipino Chicken Adobo
A Filipino classic recipe containing soy sauce, vinegar, garlic marinated chicken
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Teaspoon of minced garlic (can use half a clove of crushed garlic)
- Teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Pinch of black pepper
- A pound of chicken (mixture of chicken breast
- leg quarters
Place cleaned chicken into stovetop cooking pan
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Seven-Up
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper, oregano, and Adobo, place in large airtight container
- 4-5lbs chicken pieces
- 6 lemons
- 6 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Adobo or seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil