Making crab Filipino style - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Crab Filipino style recipes
These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers
Steam your way to authentic shrimp pot stickers
By Chef Christophe
Forget takeout with this easy step-by-step recipe for real-deal Chinese shrimp pot stickers!
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over high heat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 green onions
- 3/8 cup olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 ounces buttery round crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or regular dry bread crumbs
10 irresistible recipes that start with fresh mussels
Take a trip to the seaside with these 10 mussel recipes!
Crab Stuffed Mushroms
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup well drained crabmeat
- 1 oz chopped almonds
- 1 oz butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated swiss cheese
- 12 medium mushroom caps
- Lemon Butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt and ground pepper