Making crab Filipino style - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Crab Filipino style recipes
These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers
Steam your way to authentic shrimp pot stickers
By Chef Christophe
Forget takeout with this easy step-by-step recipe for real-deal Chinese shrimp pot stickers!
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over high heat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 green onions
- 3/8 cup olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 ounces buttery round crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or regular dry bread crumbs
10 irresistible recipes that start with fresh mussels
Take a trip to the seaside with these 10 mussel recipes!
Crab Stuffed Mushroms
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup well drained crabmeat
- 1 oz chopped almonds
- 1 oz butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated swiss cheese
- 12 medium mushroom caps
- Lemon Butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt and ground pepper