These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end.
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Let cream cheese sit out and get soft. Takes about 30 to 60 minutes. Add soy sauce black pepper onion green onion garlic ginger root and crab meat. Mix and if cream cheese is still stiff let sit for another 10 minutes. Mix again until all ingredients are incorporated.
Start heating the oil for frying the rangoons. Fill each wonton wrapper with about 1 Tbps of filling. Seal with a little water folded over in half.
Once folded and sealed. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain before eating.
You can bake these too. Also serve with sweet and sour soace.
You'll also love
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp in Red... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Chilli parotta chennai style 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!