Our favorite wontons recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: dumplings
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!
Top rated Wontons recipes
Pot Stickers (Chinese pan fried dumplings)
This recipe for pan-fried dumplings - also known as pot stickers - is easy to make and certain to please everyone ...
- MAKES approx. 40 pot stickers (dumplings)
- 1 package round dumpling wraps (available at Asian food stores, often frozen)
- 1 pound ground chicken breast, OR cooked shrimp (frozen is fine)
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, sliced or can use crushed ginger from a jar. I use to taste.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 spring (green) onions, sliced
- prepared Cole slaw mix use about 3 or 4 handfuls.
- 1 red pepper cut up in small pieces.
The ultimate collection of light cocktail snacks
By Déborah Deprez
Here are the best light cocktail snacks to keep your FAB FIGURE without deprivation.
These delicious cheeseburger bites are so cute and creative! We like to make them for parties where we won't be ser...
- 54 wonton wrappers
- Burger Filling
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 slices of cheese/shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Toppings (optional)
- Chopped lettuce
- Dill pickles
- Diced tomatoes
- Sesame seeds
Your sweet cheat sheet: 10 low-calorie treats you can snack on
By DE: Luisa
Go for these 10 low-calorie treats the next time you feel a snack attack coming on!
These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Combine pork, green onions, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and ginger in bowl; mix well
- 3/4 lb Ground Pork
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Tbp Soy Sauce
- 1 tspn Cornstarch
- 1/2 tspn Salt
- 1/2 tspn Ginger (grated)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Wonton Skins
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying