Delicious and easy dumplings recipes - 9 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy dumplings recipes
Pot Stickers (Chinese pan fried dumplings)
This recipe for pan-fried dumplings - also known as pot stickers - is easy to make and certain to please everyone ...
- MAKES approx. 40 pot stickers (dumplings)
- 1 package round dumpling wraps (available at Asian food stores, often frozen)
- 1 pound ground chicken breast, OR cooked shrimp (frozen is fine)
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, sliced or can use crushed ginger from a jar. I use to taste.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 spring (green) onions, sliced
- prepared Cole slaw mix use about 3 or 4 handfuls.
- 1 red pepper cut up in small pieces.
Dive into these sweet poolside dips for summer
By déborah deprez
It's time to change up your usual savory dip routine and give these sweet versions a try!
Beat the eggs lightly with the salt and pepper
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Water (cold)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil or butter
20 healthy snacks your kids can take to school
By déborah deprez
Here are 20 healthy snack ideas that will keep your kids away from the vending machine, just in time for back-to-school!
Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 2 granny smith apples
- 12 ounces of Mountain Dew
- Dash of Cinnamon
Corn Meal Dumplings with Ham Hocks
Boil the ham bone until the remaining meat falls off
- 1 ham bone after most of the meat has been cut off
- 2 cups corn meal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 or two eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Kickoff football season with these 15 unbeatable game-day snacks
Make your couch the best seat in town on game days!
By Rolly , blog La cuisine de Rolly
In a bowl, combine more than half of your flour and form a well
- 4 cups flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Chicke & Dumplings
Cook chicken in about 3-4 c
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 28 oz. Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cans Buttermilk Biscuits
- Salt And Pepper
A low sugar dessert with warm apples stuffed inside a flakey pastry
- Ready made dough
Great with Chicken Paprika
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1.2 cup water
Great Grandma Reese's Apple Dumplings
By belulu, No
Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour, salt and with fork cut in shortening till blended
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 c. Crisco
- 5-6 TBS cold water
- 2 apples peeled and cored
- 2 pats butter
- Cinnamon sugar