A low sugar dessert with warm apples stuffed inside a flakey pastry
- Ready made dough
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roll dough out
Sprinkle with cinnamon
Put apples in dough
Bake 8 mintues
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.