Death by Chocolate
- 1 box of devil's food or deep chocolate cake
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 4 boxes of instant chocolate mousse
- 2 medium tubs of cool whip
- Heath Bar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake 13" x 9" cake, cool.
Use fork to make holes and pour Kahlua over cake.
Cover and chill overnight.
Make mousse as directed
In large bowl, layer cake, mousse, cool whip. Repeat.
Top with Heath Bar.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ White Russian 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- buffalo milk drink 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Oatmeal Banana Health Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- My Magic Cookie Bars 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Giggy's German Fruit Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!