buffalo milk drink
alcoholic drink that tastes like a shake
- 1 oz vodka
- ½ oz coffee liquor (such as Kahlua)
- ½ oz crème de cocoa dark
- ½ oz crème de cocoa light
- ½ banana (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup milk (whole or 2% works best)
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Fill blender with ice and ingredients. Blend until completely smooth. Sprinkle with Cinnamon. In Catalina a lot of places serve it with whipped cream too.
Because this is made with a lot of “liqueurs” the sweetness can vary a lot depending on the brand you buy, so just adjust accordingly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca