Strawberry Banana Punch
- ½ gallon strawberry banana juice cocktail
- 1/3 cup sweetened Klass® Fresa soft drink mix
- 12 ounce can of frozen strawberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a punch bowl mix all ingredients. Chill.
Always save out some punch and freeze it then add it to your punch before serving to keep it chilled. As it melts it's adding flavor into the punch instead of just water.
You'll also love
- Grilled Hot Wings 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Caramel Cinnamon Latte 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- friendly punch 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Guanábana Punch 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Cinnamon Banana Bread 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit kabobs 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.