Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on cracker
- ~Spicy Shrimp
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cook shimp, cut avocado, place on cranker
You'll also love
- Black Bean and Corn Salad 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Turkey or Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (17 Votes)
- friendly punch 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bobo de camarao 3.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Mayo shrimp 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Southwestern Hot and Spicy Roasted... 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!