- 6 cups chicken broth ( or can use the Knorr chicken stock)
- 5 cups of sliced peeled carrots
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- jeera powder
- powdered mustard seed
- crushed garlic
- salt and pepper
- sour cream for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Using a pressure cooker, start with butter, onions, ginger, garlic, dhania, jeera, haldi, paprika, mustard seed.
Add the carrots and cook a few mins.
Add the broth, and cook with pressure cooker.
Once carrots are tender, cool , and blend with a hand blender.
Serve with sour cream.
You'll also love
- Shepard's Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Rosemary... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Goan Chick'n Curry 3.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Christmas Gingerbread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheese ball 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Fried carrot tops with chickpea... 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Jack fruit halwa 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!