Can be used for chicken, pork, or fish.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- 4 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon hot green chillies
- 1 -1/2 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1 tsp ground jeera ( cumin)
- 1/2 tsp ground (dried) cilantro
- 1/2 - 1 1/2 tsp salt ( to taste)- (added slowly)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp (dry) crushed methi leaves
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix everything and add to taste.
4-6 boneless chicken breast ( pierced with knife)
Marinate minimum 24 hours up to 72 hours in fridge
Bake at 400-450 F until cooked. Keep turning every 10 mins and keep basting with remaining marinade
You'll also love
- KADI 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Tandoori 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Rawa payasam 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Kauai Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Deepavali snacks (bajji, vellai... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Chole 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Beer Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe