Vegetable soup suitable for babies and kids
A healthy soup for your little one.
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 squash
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 cups rice
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prep, wash the vegetables and cut into small pieces.
Place all ingredients in a large pot, cover with water, pepper and cook 25-30 minutes.
Remove the vegetables and mix them by adding salt and olive oil for about 2 minutes.
Serve soup hot!
You'll also love
- Simple Roasted Squash Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Soup diet 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Escarole Soup 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Best Sausage Cinnamon Chili Con... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Balls 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Vanilla Pear Compote for babies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.