Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup
A delicious cold soup of zucchini and fresh mint
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp white cheese
- Ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean and cut the zucchini into cubes. Set aside. Peel and mince the garlic and shallots. In a saucepan on low, heat the olive oil and add the garlic and the chopped shallots. Then add the diced zucchini and 2 cups of vegetable broth to the pan . Mix well, then simmer for 20 mins. Partially cover the pan.
After 20 minutes, remove the pan from the heat, then incorporate the fresh mint. Mix and then add the cheese. Add salt and pepper, mix well and let cool before refrigerating for at least 1 hour. Serve. That's it!
You'll also love
- bacon wrapped cream cheese... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Duck Breast Skewers and Zucchini... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Scallop Carpaccio 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Mussel Soup 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Maxx's Mixed Meatballs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Amber's Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.