Cold Tomato Soup
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- In your blender combine:1 (10-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can cold water
- l cup thinly sliced and quartered cucumber (removing seeds if large)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Blend thoroughly refrigerate at least 4 hours. Just before serving, blend briefly, serve in chilled dishes.
You'll also love
- Baked Shrimp with Noodles 4.7/5 (85 Votes)
- Chicken liver 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Guacamole 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Dad's Split Pea with Ham Soup 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Garden Bruschetta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- salads 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe