Cold Tomato Soup
- In your blender combine:1 (10-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can cold water
- l cup thinly sliced and quartered cucumber (removing seeds if large)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Blend thoroughly refrigerate at least 4 hours. Just before serving, blend briefly, serve in chilled dishes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (428 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (268 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.3/5 (203 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!