Our easy gazpacho recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy gazpacho recipes
Cold Tomato Soup
- In your blender combine:1 (10-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can cold water
- l cup thinly sliced and quartered cucumber (removing seeds if large)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
10 amazing ways to make gazpacho with fruit (and veggies too!)
By IT: Debora Prevedello
Kick the classic recipe up a notch!
Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines
Peel cucumber, onion, garlic clove and orange
- 2 cans of whole sardines with tomato sauce
- 8 ripe tomatoes
- 1 orange
- ½ cucumber
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of Espelette
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 bunch of chives
- 3/4 cup of parmesan
- 4 slices of brioche
10 surprising ways to eat watermelon this summer
Here are 10 recipes to celebrate this pinkalicious fruit in both its sweet and savory glory!
Pea Gazpacho with Mint
By herve meynadier
Pea Gazpacho with Mint. Discover our recipe
- · 1 pound fresh peas
- · Scant 1/2 cup olive oil
- · Scant 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- · 2 cups of chicken stock (I used a chicken bouillon cube)
- · 3 sprigs of mint
- · Salt and pepper
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
In a bowl, squeeze the seeds and juice out of the tomato chunks
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4-5 lbs large tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 lb sourdough, crust removed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 2 c peeled cucumber, diced
- 2 c chopped red onion
- 3/4 c Sherry red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 3-4 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 4 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 2 c water
Yes, you can actually cool down with soup. Here's how.
Feeling hot? Why not turn to a delicious cold soup to cool you down! You can use fruits or vegetables or a mixture of both!
This is such a fresh healthy soup
- 1 can crushed tomatoes plus liquid
- 1 Serrano chili
- 1 seedless watermelon, divided and chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Feta crumbled, to taste, garnish
- Green onion, sliced, to taste, garnish