The best vegetarian gazpacho recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Soufflé in a Mug
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian gazpacho recipes
Fruit Gazpacho with Jam and Fresh Strawberries
By Bonne Maman
Wash strawberries and hull
- 1 jar of Cherry Jam,
- 1 1/2 lbs of strawberries,
- 1/2 lb lychees,
- scant 1 cup water
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 bunch of mint
Cold Tomato Soup
- In your blender combine:1 (10-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can cold water
- l cup thinly sliced and quartered cucumber (removing seeds if large)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
Pea Gazpacho with Mint
By herve meynadier
Pea Gazpacho with Mint. Discover our recipe
- · 1 pound fresh peas
- · Scant 1/2 cup olive oil
- · Scant 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- · 2 cups of chicken stock (I used a chicken bouillon cube)
- · 3 sprigs of mint
- · Salt and pepper
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
In a bowl, squeeze the seeds and juice out of the tomato chunks
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4-5 lbs large tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 lb sourdough, crust removed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 2 c peeled cucumber, diced
- 2 c chopped red onion
- 3/4 c Sherry red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 3-4 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 4 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 2 c water
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!