The best vegetarian gazpacho recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian gazpacho recipes
Fruit Gazpacho with Jam and Fresh Strawberries
By Bonne Maman
Wash strawberries and hull
- 1 jar of Cherry Jam
- 1 1/2 lbs of strawberries
- 1/2 lb lychees
- scant 1 cup water
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 bunch of mint
Pea Gazpacho with Mint
By herve meynadier
Pea Gazpacho with Mint. Discover our recipe
- · 1 pound fresh peas
- · Scant 1/2 cup olive oil
- · Scant 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- · 2 cups of chicken stock (I used a chicken bouillon cube)
- · 3 sprigs of mint
- · Salt and pepper
Cold Tomato Soup
- In your blender combine:1 (10-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can cold water
- l cup thinly sliced and quartered cucumber (removing seeds if large)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
In a bowl, squeeze the seeds and juice out of the tomato chunks
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4-5 lbs large tomatoes
- cut into quarters
- 1 lb sourdough
- crust removed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 jalapenos
- 2 c peeled cucumber
- 2 c chopped red onion
- 3/4 c Sherry red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 3-4 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt
- 4 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 2 c water