Our best blender recipes - 44 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Blender recipes
Side- Tartar sauce
In a small chopper bowl, combine all the ingredients
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons small-diced pickles
- 1 white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
35 Homemade Hacks To Your Favorite Packaged Snacks
If you think you might have an addiction to packaged snacks, here are 35 hacks to making healthier versions at home!
Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15 Minutes
Great recipe for parties and it comes together quickly and packs a punch!
- 3 pkg. beef (chop in blender)
- 3 8oz cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 Tbs. chopped onion.
- 2 tsp. accent
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- 1/2 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 Low fat milk
- 1 Container (6oz) nonfat raspberry yogurt
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
Orange- Peach Drank
Energy Fruit Drinks
- 1/2 Peach peeled, pitted and sliced
- Or 1/3 cup of frozen peaches
- 1 (6oz) Container of non fat peach yogurt
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 1/2 Cup of Ice cubes
How to Make Oven-Baked "Fried" Pickles
These "fried pickles" will satisfy any salty craving WITHOUT ruining your diet. Try them today!
Delicious vegetable sauce served with beef dumplings
- whip cream
Tropical Cooler SmoothieRecipewe ♡
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Read more: DRINKSMIXER.COM: 22400+ mixed drink recipes, cocktails and drinks http://www
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cup pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 coarsely chopped banana
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup crushed ice
Raspberry Orange Smoothie
By PicNic, PicNic
Perfect for a hot day, both refreshing and simple to prepare
- 1 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Cup orange juice (I actually used orange and mango and it was amazing!)
- 1/2 Cup light Greek yogurt
- About 5 ice cubes, smashed up a little
- 1 Tbsp sweetener (I used Stevia, normal sugar would be fine too)
Blend all ingredients
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 cup grapes
Sweet berry smoothie
- 2 scoops orange sherbert
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 of a banana
Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed Smoothies
These are perfect if you're on the go
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cube
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups coconut or rice milk
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
blender recipe collections
More Blender recipes
- In your blender combine:1 (10-oz.) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can cold water
- l cup thinly sliced and quartered cucumber (removing seeds if large)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake
- 1 - 2 tbs vanilla ice cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 600 ml milk
- 2 tbs sugar
Tropical Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach (kale would work great too)
- 1/4 cup ice, few blocks
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small banana
Recipewe ♡ Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- 2 avocados
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or regular cocoa powder)
- 1/2 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate Perfect Protein
Milk- banana cocktail
- 500 ml. milk, 1 banana, 150 gr. Ice Cream, 2 tbsp cocoa
All Raw Soup
- Ripe tomato
- Green leaves / lettuce
- Sweet potatoe
- Red and green peppers
- Lentail sprouts
- Yeast flakes and dry herbs
- Lemon (yellow) juice
- Sea Salt
- 3-4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz orange juice
frozen banana icecream
- bananas frozen
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 T Butter
- 1 1/2 t Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic
- 6 c water
- Any other spices
Ginger Peach Smoothie
- 2 pieces of crystallized ginger
- 2 tbls of brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh peaches, cut
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (or if you would like peach)
- 1/2 water
Cissy's Chocolate Pie
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 5 squares melted unsweetened chocolate
- Extra-large graham cracker crust
- Protein powder (optional)
- Fresh or frozen kale
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Non-dairy, non-soy milk – almond, coconut, rice, or hemp milk
- ½ of a fresh or frozen banana (optional)
- Ice cubes (if you didn’t use frozen ingredients)