All Raw Soup
- Ripe tomato
- Green leaves / lettuce
- Sweet potatoe
- Red and green peppers
- Lentail sprouts
- Yeast flakes and dry herbs
- Lemon (yellow) juice
- Sea Salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash all the ingredients very well.
Blend all the ingredients in a blender until a soup is made.
Serve and eat.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Curry with Kaffir Lime 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp w/Jalepeno Cheese sauce 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef with Vegetables 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Soup 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Pasta E Fagioli 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Mixed Rice 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.