All Raw Soup
- Ripe tomato
- Green leaves / lettuce
- Sweet potatoe
- Red and green peppers
- Lentail sprouts
- Yeast flakes and dry herbs
- Lemon (yellow) juice
- Sea Salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash all the ingredients very well.
Blend all the ingredients in a blender until a soup is made.
Serve and eat.
You'll also love
- Oven Ready Lasagna 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegetable Bayaldi 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Jamaican Flounder with Mango Lime... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Olives and... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Pishtou 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled peaches 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.