My husband love this.
- Salmon Fillet
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Oil
- 1Tbsp EACH GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, PEPPER & PAPRIKA
- 1 Tsp ITALIAN SEASONING
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*
Dip Salmon in oil.
Place in lightly greased 8X8 pan.
Sprinkle with seasoning.
Top with 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese.
Bake in preheated oven at 350* for 45 min
You'll also love
- Jenna's cheese dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Turkey Pepperoni Dip 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Shrimp w/Jalepeno Cheese sauce 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Salmon casserole on fennel puree... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- bruesshetta 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!