Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs
Light and easy on the stomach plus very healthy!
- 2 fillets of wild pacific salmon
- 1.5 tsp butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs finely chopped
- aluminum foil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 18mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven at 430 F.
Place Salmon fillets in 9" shallow baking dish.
Spread butter and herbs on top of salmon.
Bake 16 - 20 minutes or until done.
Serve with vegetables and potatoes or rice.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Polenta Puree 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Brazilian Fish in Pineapple &... 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Chinese Glazed Salmon with Peas... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Salmon Chowder 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.