Rate this recipe 4/5 (20 Votes)
- 2 Salmon filets
- Dill Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Garlic salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 450
Place salmon in glass cooking dish and lightly coat with the other three ingredients.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Until flakey
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Burger Patty 4/5 (20 Votes)
- asparagus casserole 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Herb Crusted Salmon with Arugula... 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- brown sugar baked ham 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Amber's Skillet Cooked Tilapia 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Tuna Ball 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe