This is one for the guys.
- 1 honking salmon fillet
- SPICE MIX
- Liberal use of GINGER
- Sparing amount of PAPRIKA
- Healthy tasted of GARLIC POWDER
- LEMON PEPPER to tantalize
- Very generous helping of ALLSPICE
- Top off with a sprinkling of GARLIC SALT
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Add a layer of spice mix to salmon.
Wrap salmon in aluminum foil, with spice side up.
Grill over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ New Sweet n Sour Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Noisettes 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Peggy's Meatloaf 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Surf 'n' Turf Skewers 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beef and Mint Salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Butta 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Salmon cake with Lemon and Chives 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.7/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!