- 8 apples
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch of allspice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Core apples, chop well. Put in large pot and mash well, add all other ingredients.
Let cook for about an hour, stirring and mashing constantly. Put into jars, keep in fridge.
You'll also love
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Carmelized Apple French Toast 4/5 (10 Votes)
- The Only Apple Pie Worth Eating 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Renee's Perfect Breakfast 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fruit Dip 4/5 (9 Votes)
- sweet pie 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Vanilla Cupcakes 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.