- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oleo melted
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 2 cup milk
- 1tsp. vanilla
- 1 can coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the eggs. Mix oleo, flour, sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat again and add coconut to mixture. Pour into 2 ungreased 9 inch pie pans.
Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Banana and Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Meringues 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Taquitos 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Trish’s Cherry Delight 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Mom's "Leftover" Cake 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!