Unbaked Chocolate Cookies
Rate this recipe 4/5 (7 Votes)
- 4 Cups White sugar
- 1 cup Shortening
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Cup coconut
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla for 5 minutes
Remove from heat
Add rolled oats, coconut and cocoa. Mix together.
Drop by the spoonful on waxed paper.
You'll also love
- crema cheese sticks 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken with cornflakes 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Coloured Sugar 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Walnut Cookies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Cookies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Date Squares 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe