Unbaked Chocolate Cookies
- 4 Cups White sugar
- 1 cup Shortening
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Cup coconut
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla for 5 minutes
Remove from heat
Add rolled oats, coconut and cocoa. Mix together.
Drop by the spoonful on waxed paper.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!