- 4 cups sliced apples
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter (hard & cold butter is best)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a deep baking dish. Slice and peel apples and put them in the dish with water.
Mix remaining ingredients with a fork. Sprinkle the mixture over the apples. Bake for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.