- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Quick Oats
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place apple pie filling in bottom of a 9x13 pan. Combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter. Add quick oats to preference. Sprinkle on top of filling.
Bake for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.