- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Quick Oats
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place apple pie filling in bottom of a 9x13 pan. Combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter. Add quick oats to preference. Sprinkle on top of filling.
Bake for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fudge 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Never-Fail Pie Crust (Double Crust) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bottomless Strawberry Apple Pie 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn The Best Ever Country-Style Apple... 4.3/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Decadent Apple Pie Bites 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- coconut pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4/5 (160 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.