Our best quick apple dessert recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: strudel, healthy apple dessert, apple desserts with few ingredients, caramel apple bread pudding, apple pie from scratch, apple pie crust recipe, easy cobber with cake mix
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Quick apple dessert recipes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Quick Oats
The prettiest lemon tarts on Pinterest
By Pascale Weeks
Some of the most beautiful lemon tarts on the web!
Caramel Apple Oatmeal Crisp
Cookie mix and caramel topping make this ooey gooey caramel apple crisp super quick to make
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 5 to 6 large apples, peeled, coarsely chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
15 dinner recipes you can make for $5 or less
Looking for cheap meal ideas that won't break the bank? Here are some gourmet recipes that are inexpensive, easy and crazy delicious!
Yummy Fast Apple Fritters
Quick Snack and easy sweet breakfast treat!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 chopped apple
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Apple Cinnamon Bread PuddingRecipewe ♡
Quick and easy!
- 4 white buns
- 1 egg
- 30 sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 peeled and sliced apples
30 make-ahead appetizers for stress-free holidays
A little advance prep to beat the holiday hustle? Here are 30 make-ahead appetizers so you can sit back and relax while hosting this year.
vanilla pineapple pie
a quick and easy desert suitable for all occasions
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding reg. size
- 1 graham cracker pie crust large size
- 1 cool whip 8 oz. size
- 1 can crushed pineapple 15-16 oz. can
Baked Apples In Bag
- 1 apple,
- 1tsp sugar,
- 1tsp water,
- 1/4tsp cinnamon,
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch.
Crock Pott Apples
Instructions In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, walnuts, margarine or butter, and cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons trans-fat free margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 Gala or Macintosh apples, cored
- 1/2 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 2 tablespoons orange liquor (optional)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!