Our best quick and easy pineapple desserts - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Quick and easy pineapple desserts recipes
No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
Check out this easy no-bake pineapple cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple, pureed
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped topping, optional
- fresh pineapple, optional
16 Creative Ways To Serve Fruit Salad
Fruit salad can get a bit repetitive in the summer, but make yours mouthwateringly tempting with these 16 creative ways to serve fruit salads.
A delicious and easy to make dessert
- 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ozs cool whip
- 11 ozs mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 ozs crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 21 ozs cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup nuts (chopped)
Fake A Summer Getaway With These 30 Tropical Recipes
This summer it's all about the staycation - but that doesn't mean missing out on the fun. Fake a summer getaway with these 30 tropical recipes.
Hawaiian Dream Cake
An easy cake to make and keeps up to 3 days in refrigetor
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (9-ounce) container cool whip
- Nuts and coconut
vanilla pineapple pie
a quick and easy desert suitable for all occasions
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding reg. size
- 1 graham cracker pie crust large size
- 1 cool whip 8 oz. size
- 1 can crushed pineapple 15-16 oz. can
quick and easy pineapple desserts recipe collections
- quick desserts with chocolate chips (21)
- easy desserts with condensed milk (10)
- quick desserts with marshmallows (8)
- easy strawberry desserts with cool whip (6)
- easy desserts (6)
- quick peach desserts (4)
- easy nut desserts (4)
- easy American desserts (4)
- easy chocolate desserts (4)
- easy peach desserts (3)