Our easy banana recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy banana recipes
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Tasty and simple recipe specially for eggless cake eaters
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour – Optional
- 2 Medium size ripe Banana’s – Cut into medium pieces
- ¼ Cup chopped Walnuts – You can use any other nut of choice or chocolate chips or omit this step
- 2 Tbsp Plain Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence – You may use banana essence or omit this step
- 5 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 5-6 Chocolate Chip for decoration - Optional
Easy Peasy Banana Bread
This easy peasy banana bread can be prepared in just 15 minutes! You're missing out if you don't try this
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
Dehydrator dried BananaRecipewe ♡
Quick and easy!
- 3 - 4 almost ripe bananas
- lemon juice and water
Banana Coconut Pancakes
The healthy new twist on a pancake
- Eggs (I took two)
- Banana's (mash 2)
- Unsweetened coconut shavings 1/2cup
- Cup of all purpose flour (I used almond flour)
- making a small batch I took 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of salt
- Olive oil
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!