Our easy banana recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Easy banana recipes
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Tasty and simple recipe specially for eggless cake eaters
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour – Optional
- 2 Medium size ripe Banana’s – Cut into medium pieces
- ¼ Cup chopped Walnuts – You can use any other nut of choice or chocolate chips or omit this step
- 2 Tbsp Plain Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence – You may use banana essence or omit this step
- 5 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 5-6 Chocolate Chip for decoration - Optional
Easy Peasy Banana Bread
This easy peasy banana bread can be prepared in just 15 minutes! You're missing out if you don't try this
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
Dehydrator dried BananaRecipewe ♡
Quick and easy!
- 3 - 4 almost ripe bananas
- lemon juice and water
Banana Coconut Pancakes
The healthy new twist on a pancake
- Eggs (I took two)
- Banana's (mash 2)
- Unsweetened coconut shavings 1/2cup
- Cup of all purpose flour (I used almond flour)
- making a small batch I took 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of salt
- Olive oil