Our easy banana recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Easy banana recipes
Easy Peasy Banana Bread
This easy peasy banana bread can be prepared in just 15 minutes! You're missing out if you don't try this
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
Dehydrator dried BananaRecipewe ♡
Quick and easy!
- 3 - 4 almost ripe bananas
- lemon juice and water
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Tasty and simple recipe specially for eggless cake eaters
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour – Optional
- 2 Medium size ripe Banana’s – Cut into medium pieces
- ¼ Cup chopped Walnuts – You can use any other nut of choice or chocolate chips or omit this step
- 2 Tbsp Plain Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence – You may use banana essence or omit this step
- 5 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 5-6 Chocolate Chip for decoration - Optional
Banana Coconut Pancakes
The healthy new twist on a pancake
- Eggs (I took two)
- Banana's (mash 2)
- Unsweetened coconut shavings 1/2cup
- Cup of all purpose flour (I used almond flour)
- making a small batch I took 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of salt
- Olive oil