Dehydrator dried Banana
Quick and easy!
- 3 - 4 almost ripe bananas
- lemon juice and water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice peeled bananas into 1/4 inch circles. For longer slices, cut on an angle.
Place them in dehydrator. Spray with lemon juice dissolved in some water to prevent them from turning brown.
Dry for 6 -7 hours on until crispy.
Try sprinkling them with vanilla sugar.
You'll also love
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Mexican Pumpkin Pasole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Banana Bread with Maraschino... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Chips 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4/5 (310 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Banana Coconut Pancakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.
Review this recipe