Sweet Potato Chips
Quick, fun & easy healthy all natural snack for dogs.
- Sweet Potatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Thoroughly rinse sweet potatoes
Dice sweet potatoes in 1/4 inch pieces
Lightly coat your baking pan with Pam
Evenly place diced pieces onto baking pan
Bake for half an hour
Flip pieces and bake for another 15-20 minutes
Let cool and serve!
Very easy treat to make for your pups. Full of vitamins, nutrients and high in fiber to aid with digestion.
You'll also love
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Cheeseball 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Egg 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Cakes 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Fire House Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.