Sweet Potato Chips
Quick, fun & easy healthy all natural snack for dogs.
- Sweet Potatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Thoroughly rinse sweet potatoes
Dice sweet potatoes in 1/4 inch pieces
Lightly coat your baking pan with Pam
Evenly place diced pieces onto baking pan
Bake for half an hour
Flip pieces and bake for another 15-20 minutes
Let cool and serve!
Very easy treat to make for your pups. Full of vitamins, nutrients and high in fiber to aid with digestion.
You'll also love
- SAUSAGE ROLLS 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Easily Adaptable Banana Bread... 4/5 (68 Votes)
- White girl's salsa 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Tagine of lamb chops with... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Alphabet Soup 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Quick Magic Crustless Quiche 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- (Moong Dal-Quinoa-Oats)... 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.