Sweet Potato Chips
Quick, fun & easy healthy all natural snack for dogs.
- Sweet Potatoes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Thoroughly rinse sweet potatoes
Dice sweet potatoes in 1/4 inch pieces
Lightly coat your baking pan with Pam
Evenly place diced pieces onto baking pan
Bake for half an hour
Flip pieces and bake for another 15-20 minutes
Let cool and serve!
Very easy treat to make for your pups. Full of vitamins, nutrients and high in fiber to aid with digestion.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- 3 minute cupcakes 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.