Sweet Potato Oven Chips
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 cups veggie oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
Add batches into a fryer until nice and brown.
Put on drying rack and sprinkle with salt.
You'll also love
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Scratch Mac & Cheese 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- chili dip 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Peaches and Yams 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Balls 3.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Simple Chocolate Pudding 3.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.