Sweet Potato Oven Chips
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 cups veggie oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
Add batches into a fryer until nice and brown.
Put on drying rack and sprinkle with salt.
You'll also love
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes 3.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Canned Hot Peppers 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- BANANA MAPLE PUDDING 3.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Pani for pani puri 2.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Quinoa Stuffed Portabella 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- No-Yeast, No-Wait, Flatbread 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.