everyone will love chili dip,,, sourcream ,cream cheese shedded cheese and no bean chili
- 1Pkg cream cheese,, 1 small sour cream. half a pkg shredded cheese,1 can of no bean chili
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix 2 together sourcream and cream cheese in a glass pie pan
spead in pan add can of chili on top of cheeses spread shredded cheese on top of chili bake 350 for 10 mins
dip with corncurls or nacho chips
You'll also love
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Foie Gras Appetizers 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Mushroom Bruschetta 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Capsicum (Green pepper) - Tamarind... 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Asian Cream Soda Drink 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Super Sized Chili 3.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Great Red Pepper and Beef Chili... 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Pani puri 2.3/5 (80 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.