Chili dip recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Chili dip recipes
Chili Cheese dip
1 roll of Hot spicy sausage 1 block of Mexican Velveeta 1 can of chili no beans
- brown hot sausage , drain sausage
- Cut velveeta in to 1/2 in cubes
- melt cheese in microwave
- after cheese is melted add chili and sausage
- and mix together
everyone will love chili dip,,, sourcream ,cream cheese shedded cheese and no bean chili
- 1Pkg cream cheese,, 1 small sour cream. half a pkg shredded cheese,1 can of no bean chili