Chili dip recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Chili dip recipes
Chili Cheese dip
1 roll of Hot spicy sausage 1 block of Mexican Velveeta 1 can of chili no beans
- brown hot sausage , drain sausage
- Cut velveeta in to 1/2 in cubes
- melt cheese in microwave
- after cheese is melted add chili and sausage
- and mix together
everyone will love chili dip,,, sourcream ,cream cheese shedded cheese and no bean chili
- 1Pkg cream cheese,, 1 small sour cream. half a pkg shredded cheese,1 can of no bean chili