Our best easy cheese dip recipes - 12 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy cheese dip recipes
Chili Cheese dip
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar Queso Dip
- ½ White Onion
- - 4 Green Onions
- - 2 Chorizo Sausages
- Lining cut and Innards out
- - 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Tortilla Chips For Dipping
How to make the best One Pot Pasta ever!
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe for your one-way ticket to a delicious meal and easy clean-up!
Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
10 hacks to finish that open jar of pesto
10 delicious ways to transform pesto!
cream cheese dip
Blend cream cheese until creamy
- 1 pkg buddig ham
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8. oz)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt. (optional)
Cream cheese dip
Mix together. Refrigerate
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
Make a quesadilla worthy of the Greek Gods
By Pascale Weeks
Get the fresh and easy Tex-Mex recipe -->HERE<--
Jenna's cheese dip
In a large pan cook beef until done may season it with spices of your choice and drain
- 1 lb of ground beef Velveeta cheese 1 can of rotel
Crockpot Cheese Dip
Brown meat with hot peppers drain
- 1 3lb box Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can Campbells Nacho Soup
- 1 sm can chopped green chillies
- 3 hot peppers
Chilli Cheese Dip
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Chilli cheese dip with salsa for added flavor to dip chips for some thiing new
- 1/2 block velveeta cheese cut into blocks
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 1 can hormel chilli with or with out beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 pkg chili seasoning
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 jars cheese whiz
Chili Cheese dip
1 roll of Hot spicy sausage 1 block of Mexican Velveeta 1 can of chili no beans
- brown hot sausage
- drain sausage
- Cut velveeta in to 1/2 in cubes
- melt cheese in microwave
- after cheese is melted add chili and sausage
- and mix together
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips and Cinnamon cream cheese dipping sauce
This is an easy recipe for any occasion you have
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 1 package or flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of cinnamon
- 2 cups oil
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1 Package Of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tbs. of cinnamon