cream cheese dip
- 1 pkg buddig ham
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8. oz)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt. (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend cream cheese until creamy
chop ham into small squares
chop green onion
mix ham and green onion into the cream cheese
add worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic salt
mix until fully blended
(optional) roll dip into nuts and form into cheese ball
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.