The best cream cheese dip recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheese dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cream cheese dip recipes
Mammys Green Onion Dip
Wonderful dip to have with Regualr Lays chips pretzels or even raw vegetables
- 2 blocks of Regular Philly Cream Cheese
- A bundle of green onions diced
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1 tbsp of McCormick Seasoning Salt (or to desired taste)
Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to TWIST up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
This recipe for homemade Nutella will change your life
By Pascale Weeks
What, you've never tried to make Nutella at home? Now is the time to try it with our full STEP-by-STEP recipe!
cream cheese dip
Blend cream cheese until creamy
- 1 pkg buddig ham
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8. oz)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt. (optional)
Cream cheese dip
Mix together. Refrigerate
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
18 winning Super Bowl recipes you can make in a crock pot
GAME DAY should be relaxing and fun! If you're looking for some EASY-to-MAKE Super Bowl recipes, try these 18 DELISH slow-cooker options!
Mix vegetable soup and cream cheese
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 pkg vegetable soup
Put together in crock pot and cook on low
- Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Toppings of your choice-or none :)