The best cream cheese dip recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheese dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Cream cheese dip recipes
Mammys Green Onion Dip
Wonderful dip to have with Regualr Lays chips pretzels or even raw vegetables
- 2 blocks of Regular Philly Cream Cheese
- A bundle of green onions diced
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1 tbsp of McCormick Seasoning Salt (or to desired taste)
Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to TWIST up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
Cream cheese dip
Mix together. Refrigerate
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
This recipe for homemade Nutella will change your life
By Pascale Weeks
What, you've never tried to make Nutella at home? Now is the time to try it with our full STEP-by-STEP recipe!
Mix vegetable soup and cream cheese
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 pkg vegetable soup
Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
18 winning Super Bowl recipes you can make in a crock pot
GAME DAY should be relaxing and fun! If you're looking for some EASY-to-MAKE Super Bowl recipes, try these 18 DELISH slow-cooker options!
cream cheese dip
Blend cream cheese until creamy
- 1 pkg buddig ham
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8. oz)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt. (optional)
Put together in crock pot and cook on low
- Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Toppings of your choice-or none :)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!