The best cream cheese dip recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheese dip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cream cheese dip recipes
Mammys Green Onion Dip
Wonderful dip to have with Regualr Lays chips pretzels or even raw vegetables
- 2 blocks of Regular Philly Cream Cheese
- A bundle of green onions diced
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1 tbsp of McCormick Seasoning Salt (or to desired taste)
Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to TWIST up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
This recipe for homemade Nutella will change your life
By Pascale Weeks
What, you've never tried to make Nutella at home? Now is the time to try it with our full STEP-by-STEP recipe!
cream cheese dip
Blend cream cheese until creamy
- 1 pkg buddig ham
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8. oz)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt. (optional)
Cream cheese dip
Mix together. Refrigerate
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
18 winning Super Bowl recipes you can make in a crock pot
GAME DAY should be relaxing and fun! If you're looking for some EASY-to-MAKE Super Bowl recipes, try these 18 DELISH slow-cooker options!
Mix vegetable soup and cream cheese
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 pkg vegetable soup
Put together in crock pot and cook on low
- Jar of Pizza Sauce
- Block of Cream Cheese
- Toppings of your choice-or none :)