The best mexican cheese dip recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Mexican cheese dip recipes
Chili Cheese dip
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar Queso Dip
- ½ White Onion
- - 4 Green Onions
- - 2 Chorizo Sausages
- Lining cut and Innards out
- - 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Tortilla Chips For Dipping
10 recipes that prove tortillas are awesome
By Pascale Weeks
Tortillas may just very well be the most versatile food there is!
Jenna's cheese dip
In a large pan cook beef until done may season it with spices of your choice and drain
- 1 lb of ground beef Velveeta cheese 1 can of rotel
10 one-pot wonders you need in your life
Do you dread post-meal kitchen clean-up? Here are 10 easy and irresistible one-pot wonders that will save your weeknight dinners!
Crockpot Cheese Dip
Brown meat with hot peppers drain
- 1 3lb box Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can Campbells Nacho Soup
- 1 sm can chopped green chillies
- 3 hot peppers
Chilli Cheese Dip
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Chilli cheese dip with salsa for added flavor to dip chips for some thiing new
- 1/2 block velveeta cheese cut into blocks
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 1 can hormel chilli with or with out beans
The only authentic Pasta Carbonara recipe you'll ever need
By Nadia - Paprikas
All you NEED to make 100% authentic Italian pasta carbonara is: pasta, bacon, eggs, Parmesan, cooking water and salt and PEPPER to taste!
Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1 Pound Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes with Jalapeños
- 1/2 Pound Hamburger Meat
Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 9X13 pan
- 2 packages shredded cheese
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 2 cans skyline chili