10 recipes that prove tortillas are awesome
Tortillas may just very well be the most versatile food out there! Here are 10 recipes that prove tortillas are totally awesome!
Tortillas come in all forms, shapes and sizes. Whether your prefer corn or flour tortillas, small or extra-large, these delicious Mexican "flatbreads" should be a staple ingredient in everyone's kitchen! And did you know that you can also make them yourself from scratch? It's super easy and way tastier than the store-bought kind!
So once you've got your tortillas ready, here are 10 delicious things you can make with them!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!