10 recipes that prove tortillas are awesome
This is a great recipe to try especially if you're watching your weight. Use a tortilla instead of pizza dough to make your own, homemade pizza! Top with your favorite toppings and then bake for a few minutes until the tortilla is toasted and the cheese (if you're using any) is melted.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!