10 recipes that prove tortillas are awesome
Have you ever heard of sushi wraps before? Swap out the seaweed with a flour tortilla, and stuff with your favorite classic sushi options like raw salmon and avocado, shrimps, tuna etc. Sushi wraps make for the perfect finger food when you have guests over, and are guaranteed to wow!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!