Easy Cordon bleu
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 0 Picture
- 4 oz. (2)- chicken breast (boneless, skinless) (8oz)
- 2oz. - thinly sliced ham
- 1 oz. - Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp. - Finely chopped thyme leaves
- sprinkle sea salt.
- sprinkle black pepper
- sprinkle garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Fry 1-2 minutes on each side.
Put on baking sheet. Put half of cheese and ham on one and the other half on the 2nd. Sprinkle with Thyme. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Swiss Chicken Casserole 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Best Chicken Salad Ever 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham and Turkey Sandwich 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rustic Mustard Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Apple Cake with her speacil... 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe