Best Chicken Salad Ever
Boil 1 whole chicken save the stock, pick off meat from bone ,set aside one cup fine chopped onions,one cup fine chopped celery, one cup mayo,about one oz mustard and three oz of the stock , grind chicken till its looks like small balls, mix chicken,onions,celery, mayo,mustard and stock into a large bowl ,salt and black pepper to taste. Serve with crackers are on bread for Sandwhich's. I don't use eggs so if taking to a party or out on picnic it won't spoil and actually taste better without them but they are optional.
- 1 while chicken, 1cup mayo ,1oz mustard, 1large onion ,1 bunch celery,3 oz chicken stock,salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil chicken for 60 mins. Do not discard stock.
Chop up onions and celery. Get your mayo and mustard together. Set aside , take 3 oz of stock from pot and let cool while you are getting the rest of ingredients together. Pickled relish optional.Eggs optional.
Pick chicken off of the bone and grind in food processor.
Add chicken,onions,celery,mayo,mustard,and chicken stock in bowl. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to your taste. If choseing to use pickled relish add while you are adding everything else.Eggs optional if your choseing to use them add while adding other ingredients.
Leave as a dip with crackers or make Sandwich's.
Refrigerate till use
Very simple,healthy and kids love this.
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Amber's Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken With... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Matt's Beet & Potato Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Coleslaw 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.