Ideas for party food for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Party food for kids recipes
Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!)
This is a twist on the old standby of Chicken Drumsticks, but they become mostly a boneless treat, suitable for all...
- 8 Fresh Chicken Legs
- uniform sized if possible
- 1 pkg. Chicken Fry Mix
- 1 Egg beaten with 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Cup Buttermilk (or 1 cup milk with 2 TB vinegar at room temp. for 30 minutes)
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Ground Pepper
- - Mix the marinade mix in a bowl
- pour over prepared chicken legs and refrigerate 30 minutes
10 things to cook with leftover Champagne
Got a few bottles of Champagne leftover from New Year's? Add it to your cooking for sublime results! Here are some ideas to get started.
Delicious way to add a bit of nutrition to your party,you don't taste the spinach, so, kids love them as well
- 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained well )
- 2 sticks of butter ( melted )
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 bag ( 14 oz ) of seasoned crushed stuffing
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Makes 20-30 balls depending on size.
35 hacks to hosting a stress-free New Year's Eve party
Volunteered to host New Year's Eve and in a panic about managing it all? Here's your handy guide to throwing the best party ever!
Best Chicken Salad EverRecipewe ♡
Boil 1 whole chicken save the stock, pick off meat from bone ,set aside one cup fine chopped onions,one cup fine ch...
- 1 while chicken
- 1cup mayo
- 1oz mustard
- 1large onion
- 1 bunch celery
- 3 oz chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste.