Ideas for party food for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Party food for kids recipes
Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!)
This is a twist on the old standby of Chicken Drumsticks, but they become mostly a boneless treat, suitable for all...
- 8 Fresh Chicken Legs, uniform sized if possible
- 1 pkg. Chicken Fry Mix
- 1 Egg beaten with 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Cup Buttermilk (or 1 cup milk with 2 TB vinegar at room temp. for 30 minutes)
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Ground Pepper
- - Mix the marinade mix in a bowl, pour over prepared chicken legs and refrigerate 30 minutes
10 things to cook with leftover Champagne
Got a few bottles of Champagne leftover from New Year's? Add it to your cooking for sublime results! Here are some ideas to get started.
Delicious way to add a bit of nutrition to your party,you don't taste the spinach, so, kids love them as well
- 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained well )
- 2 sticks of butter ( melted )
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 bag ( 14 oz ) of seasoned crushed stuffing
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Makes 20-30 balls depending on size.
35 hacks to hosting a stress-free New Year's Eve party
Volunteered to host New Year's Eve and in a panic about managing it all? Here's your handy guide to throwing the best party ever!
Best Chicken Salad EverRecipewe ♡
Boil 1 whole chicken save the stock, pick off meat from bone ,set aside one cup fine chopped onions,one cup fine ch...
- 1 while chicken, 1cup mayo ,1oz mustard, 1large onion ,1 bunch celery,3 oz chicken stock,salt and pepper to taste.