Our best dog food recipes - 35 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Dog food recipes
Indulgent meal for the furry kiddos
- Lean ground turkey, peas, carrots, corn,potatoes
Green Bean Soup
After boiling your chicken for at least 2 to 2 1/2 hours for maximum flavor profile, remove the chicken and leave o
- Homemade chicken stock, canned green beans
Keno's Quick & Cute Carrots
Fresh carrots for Fido's enjoyment and health!
- Fresh Carrots
Baked H/D Pumpkin Fritters
Hill's Science Diet wet food mixed with pureed pumpkin
- Hill's Science Diet H/D,Pureed Pumpkin
Spinach & Turkey Bacon Soup
Winter & Fall soup perfect for your furbabies
- Homemade Chicken Stock, spinach, Turkey Bacon
Toasted Oatmeal Chips
Delicious and healthy dog treats
- Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal
Cheesy Hash Browns
Indulgent snack for your spoiled furry baby
- Potatoes, Virgin Olive Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese
Green Bean Chicken Casserole
Clean chicken and boil for 2 hours to maximize tenderness and flavor
- Chicken, canned green beans
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Preheat oven to 275
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1 cup skim milk
Banana Hors d'oeuvres
Delicious, nutritious fruit snack for your fur babies
dog food recipe collections
More Dog food recipes
- Ground lean turkey, 1 egg, 2 slices of wheat bread, milk
- Chicken, fresh orange, olive oil, cinnamon
- Tortilla shells, shredded mild cheddar cheese, olive oil
- Sweet potato, milk, plain yogurt, cinnamon, honey
Dog-Friendly Baked Potatoes
- Potatoes, Homemade sodium free chicken stock or store bought sodium free chicken stock, plain yogurt
- All purpose flour, rolled oats, fresh orange, canola oil, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, peanut butter, water, plain yogurt
Pureed Pumpkin Treats
- Pureed Pumpkin
Orange You Tasty Cake
- All purpose flour, baking soda, fresh orange, canola oil, peanut butter, cinnamon, honey, egg, plain yogurt, orange food coloring
Red's Royal Feast
- Chicken, Spinach, Apples, Virgin olive oil
SALMON PET TREATS
- 1 cup of leftover salmon
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp chicken fat
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
SLOW COOKER DOG FOOD
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 large carrots
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 regular potato
- Stalks from a head of brocolli
- Stalks from a head of cauliflower
- 1 apple
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Eggs, Butter