How to make homemade cake mix - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Homemade cake mix recipes
Not Grandmoms Strawberry Shortcake
Fresh sugared strawberries On a moist tender cake smothered in homemade whip cream
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries
- 1White cake mix
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry preserves
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/12 cups heavy cream
Orange You Tasty Cake
Homemade cake from scratch
- All purpose flour, baking soda, fresh orange, canola oil, peanut butter, cinnamon, honey, egg, plain yogurt, orange food coloring
Too Easy Apple Cobbler Cake
When you have a craving for hot apples, berries, and cake and want it easy and homemade, this is it :D
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh diced apples of your preference
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon and sugar mix
Homemade White Cake Mix
By arwarren, Pinterest
Adapted from: http://busycooks
- 7-1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. double acting baking powder
- 3/4 cup cold butter
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!