Too Easy Apple Cobbler Cake
When you have a craving for hot apples, berries, and cake and want it easy and homemade, this is it :D
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh diced apples of your preference
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon and sugar mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven at 350 degrees and grease baking dish with melted butter.
Mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup milk together in bowl.
Add remaining melted butter to the mixture and mix well.
Pour batter into greased baking dish.
Combine apples with cinnamon and sugar mix.
Distribute the apple mixture and blueberries evenly into batter.
Sprinkle tablespoon of sugar across the top.
Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
You may opt to sprinkle more sugar on top of dessert during the final 10 minutes. Great served with fresh whipped cream or ice cream.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Jewish Apple Cake 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Orange You Tasty Cake 3/5 (161 Votes)
- Not Grandmoms Strawberry Shortcake 4/5 (23 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Hobson Crumble Cake 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!