My recipe goes great with vanilla ic cream.
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/2 C.brown sugar
- 1 1/2 C.flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter/or 1/2 C. oil
- 1/4 C. oatmeal
- Sliced Apples
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Use a 6x8 inch pan,put apples in the bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 375* till apples are cooked
Let rest 10 minutes
Eat and enjoy
Sit back and be happy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.